About 55-60% of the body is water. Therefore it is not surprising that water plays a major role in the functioning of the organism.
It keeps the fluid balance in our body, enhance our health and brain activity and even helps burn fat.
It is scientifically proven that water has a direct impact on our metabolism and weight loss. Drinking more than 2 liters of water will speed up the process of burning fat by 30%.
Maybe it sounds hard to drink so much water, but here are useful tips that can help you to have this healthy habit:
1. When you wake up, drink a glass of warm water with lemon. This will help you to start all the metabolic processes of your body.
2. Drink a glass of water 20 minutes before a meal. This will significantly reduce your appetite and make you eat less food.
3. Buy a beautiful bottle. This will help you not to forget to drink water throughout the day.
4. Drink water with ice in it to speed up your metabolism and burn fat faster.
5. You can add slices of lime and ginger to your water because these products increase the burning of calories.
6. You should drink at least 8 glasses of water throughout the day.
7. Eat more vegetables and fruit to hydrate your body.
8. Don’t forget to restore your water balance after drinking coffee and tea.
9. Drink a glass of water after each trip to the restroom to refill the water balance in your body.
10. Use mobile apps that remind you of drinking water.