Your metabolic rate plays a very important role in the process of losing weight.
Making healthy food choices helps you maintain your body’s functions and this drink is definitely one of them. This drink is a combination of cucumbers, parsley, cilantro, ginger, lemon juice, and Aloe Vera juice.
First, let’s find out the health benefits and fat-burning properties of these ingredients.
Cucumbers are a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that hydrate and detoxify your body. Cucumbers are a natural diuretic and prevent fat accumulation. It has moisturizing properties which improve the quality of your skin.
Parsley and cilantro
Parsley and cilantro are low-calorie foods. Their potent anti-oxidant activity prevents water retention and reduces belly fat.
Lemon juice balances the pH levels in your body and prevents DNA damage. It is a rich source of vitamin C and antioxidants which cleanse your body and flush out toxins.
Aloe Vera juice
Aloe Vera juice reduces inflammation and swelling. It boosts your metabolism and digestion and improves your body’s ability to burn fat.
Here’s the recipe:
- Lemon juice
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tbsp. ginger (grated)
- 1 tbsp. of Aloe Vera juice
- A bunch of cilantro (you can use parsley instead of cilantro)
- 120 ml of water
All you have to do is put these ingredients in a blender. Blend the ingredients well. Your drink is ready. Drink one glass of this natural juice before you go to sleep.
Extra health tips:
- Keep your body well hydrated. Proper hydration improves your body’s ability to burn calories. Dehydration leads to slow and unbalanced metabolism which increases the risk of different health complications.
- Reduce the intake of salt. Salt causes water retention and bloating.
- Eat more vegetables. Broccoli, carrots, lettuce, spinach, or any other vegetable should be part of your daily diet.
- Drink green tea. Green tea contains antioxidants which stimulate fat-burning, increase metabolic rate, and promote a healthy digestive system.